We’ve just updated Color Filters for WooCommerce and Content Randomizer. This update includes new features and more stability.
Content Randomizer 1.2
The highlight in this Content Randomizer release are categories and slideshow. Now, you can add a randomizer post, text or video to a certain category, then display it in front-end. A slideshow is a series of randomizer posts (slides), which can be text, an image or video.
- Feature: Added categories for randomizer custom posts
- Feature: Added slideshow (Owl carousel) widget and shortcode (As requested by Lance Jacobs)
- Feature: Added video to the list of types
- Feature: Now, date range is not required when adding a randomizer post
- Improved: Overall logic and structure
- Fixed: Closing randomizer widget wrapper div (Reported by Lance Jacobs)
Color Filters for WooCommerce 1.1.1
This update of Color Filters for WooCommerce adds a requested feature and fixes a few small issues.
- Feature: Added the color next to its text in admin side
- Fixed an issue with widget wrapper closing
- Fixed an issue with quick edit color saving
Download and Update
You can get Content Randomizer 1.2 and Color Filters for WooCommerce 1.1.1 from the WordPress repository. Both plugins also can be downloaded from your elementous.com account, under Free Products.
Like Content Randomizer and Color Filters for WooCommerce? Leave a comment here and don’t forget to return to the WordPress repository download page and indicate that it’s working for you.