The year 2015 was exciting for us. We have been working hard to make first WordPress plugins and to launch our website. Since the moment we launched Elementous project in the beginning of September we have been busy every single minute just to make more and more. So, how did we spent 2015 and what we have come to.
- Five WordPress plugins released.
- We are trusted by more than 700 users.
- Two brand new WordPress plugins reached beta stage.
- Three WordCamps attended.
- One WordCamp sponsored.
- Hundreds of Git commits
- A few plugin updates were released in response to user request and reports.
- And more…
We would like to say a big thanks to all our clients of premium products and to those who chose our free plugins. Your support means a lot for us. Special thanks to people who donated their time to report bugs or incompatibility issues of our products, you helped us to make these products even better. We want to make even more in 2016 year and we hope you’ll join us. Thank you!